Begin your Nursing Career by Making a Difference.
Have you wanted to be trained to play a part in the team that’s winning at clinical outcomes in kidney care. DaVita is launching a training program for new teammates to be the best dialysis RN, LPN or PCT for our patients.
What we’ll provide:
- On average, training and new teammate orientation takes 9-10 weeks
- Combination of classroom and hands-on dialysis training
- Support to guide you through your training into an RN, LPN or PCT role
- Full time paid training (30+ hours per week)
Now, for your part:
- Must pass clinical tests in training course. There are weekly quizzes and a final exam.
- Must provide high quality clinical care and provide the service excellence to our patients. Think of the type of care that you would want and provide that to our patients.
- Upon successfully completing training and testing, our intent is to find you a position within the larger geographic area (see job postings).
The Star Learning program really prepared me for the world of dialysis. The instructors and guest speakers were highly educated and eager to pass on their wisdom. When you start the program it can be overwhelming, but you'll soon find out that the classes while heavy in topic are fun and engaging, filled with interactive activities and games. 10 weeks of theory classes paired with on the floor training with a preceptor really made the transition from RN to Renal RN seamless. I recommend this program to anyone from RN to PCT. You will not regret taking this opportunity! – Jessica H.