Improve lives, form lasting relationships and have fun at work!
Do you want to make a difference and build long-term relationships with patients? Then you might have what it takes to thrive in our In-Center setting. Our patients generally receive dialysis treatments three times per week for about four hours each day, so you have the opportunity to truly impact each patient's wellness.
"In Dialysis, you're teaching patients to live better. After one to two weeks of dialysis they really feel better. You watch as diets improve and then after a few months, blood pressure gets under control, diabetes gets better, and so on. You're a part of helping them change their life!" – Rebecca S .
Our Registered Nurses enjoy:
- Delivering the standard of care that leads to exceptional clinical outcomes
- Empowering patients with knowledge so they can live healthier lives
- Teammate support in a family-like atmosphere
- Award-winning training programs
- Excellent career opportunities – more than 1,000 teammates are promoted into new positions each year
"It's amazing to me the number of people, everyone I've interacted with, who are there for each other. It always blows my mind how the unity of DaVita and the Core Values system stand out." – Ginny E.
We work hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. If you're ready to join an award-winning organization dedicated to our exceptional teammates and fabulous patients, apply for one of our dialysis nursing jobs today and expand your dialysis nursing career!