The shining star in this role should have:
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' experience required in management (healthcare, business, or military) or equivalent renal experience (nurse, dietitian, social worker, etc) at discretion of DVP and/or ROD
- Minimum of 3 years of solid people management including but not limited to teammate relations, hiring, termination, performance and professional development, and annual reviews
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in dialysis preferred
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a "gets stuff done" person
- RN Licensure required
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common
- Capacity to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and to influence positive outcomes
- Completed training programs approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire)
- If FA is a Redwoods participant in the FA Practicum, the 2 years' management experience is not required; Redwoods FA operate under the supervision and mentoring of a Facility Administrator, Group Facility Administrator, or Regional Operations Director who meets the Facility Administrator requirements
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all DaVita clinical and business applications required within 90 days of hire
- Other qualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at the discretion of the ROD and/or Divisional Vice President
The DaVita Village Difference
Are you ready to take ownership, drive results and experience the rewards?
Visit: http://www.careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
The DaVita Village is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.