Group Director - Home Modalities
This role serves as an Executive Leader with Team Galaxy for a $137M revenue line of service with the key goal of growing the therapy 20% per year.
This position provides leadership and support to key initiatives to develop DaVita's Home (specifically PD) programs with the Southwest market to be the clear leader in clinical outcomes, operational effectiveness, patient satisfaction and physician partner satisfaction. Additionally, this position will provide leadership and support to efforts to grow the Home (PD) patient census through gaining new patients and increasing the time on PD therapy for existing patients.
As a therapy "champion" for the PD modality, the Group Director/ Vice President will largely succeed through partnership with field-based Home leaders, other national Home support resources and DaVita support functions. Additionally, a deep and broad relationship with key vendors will be required for success in this role.
- 8+ years of progressive management or consulting experience
- MBA or related graduate degree
- Demonstrated track record of successful fiscal and operating management
- Experience working with hospital C-suites and/or physicians is a plus
- Prior healthcare industry knowledge and experience is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% throughout the "Galaxy" Group / Southwest market to inspire growth in the modality
- Passion, innovation, executive presence and leadership are key ingredients we seek for this critical role in our Village.
The DaVita Village Difference
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
The DaVita Village is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.