- Leadership for a multi-site Operational business
- Proven experience leading a high performing team
- Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your territory
- Healthcare site management preferred, ideally multi-site management
- Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician groups, preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
- Philosophies that align with our core values
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
What can you expect from this selection process?
In addition to a rigorous interview process, the top candidates for this role can expect to shadow an Operational leader, present 1-2 case studies to DaVita executives and present past work samples to clearly demonstrate your ability to align strategies and tactics with core business strategy to drive results. This highly interactive, two-way process will help ensure that we are the right fit for you, and you have the 'right stuff' for us.
The DaVita Village Difference
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
The DaVita Village is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.