The Director of Special Projects will serve as a leader and vital consultant to senior management on a variety of payor-related projects with company-wide impact.
• Developing strategy around DaVita’s commercial reimbursement portfolio and key payor relationships
• Leading vital projects, with support of our high-performing analytics team
• Working directly with DaVita’s senior executive team
• Developing growth strategies
• Opportunities for relationship development and negotiation with health plan partners
This role features extensive interaction across Payor Contracting, Operations, Finance, Strategy, M&A and DaVita’s ancillary business lines – providing excellent visibility within the “Village”. Through their work, the Director will gain a strong understanding of the business and significant exposure to senior leaders, positioning them well for future advancement in the DaVita Village.
The Payor Contracting team helps shape DaVita’s private pay strategy within the evolving healthcare landscape. In addition to strategy, the team manages relationships with a wide variety of payors, including commercial health plans, medical groups and hospitals. Within these relationships, the team is responsible for negotiating and implementing all payor/provider contracts and introducing various DaVita Village programs to provide additional value to our payor partners.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
• MBA from top business school
• Minimum of two years post-MBA experience in top tier management consulting, investment banking, or corporate healthcare role
• Healthcare experience desired
• Management/leadership experience a plus
• Strong analytical/financial skills
• Exceptional project management; ability to organize, direct and lead special projects
• Proven ability to "get stuff done" and liaise with cross-functional constituents
• Demonstrated ability to communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to communicate appropriately and efficiently with top senior executives both internally and externally
• Creative, strategic thinker
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.