At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for the Strategy and Special Projects Manager role with DaVita.
Here's what you can expect as a Strategy and Special Projects Manager at DaVita:
The Manager, Strategy & Special Projects will be responsible for supporting the strategic analysis of our high-growth home therapies and for executing a variety of financial and operational special projects to implement this strategy. This role is a unique blend of strategy, analytics, and operations that requires a driven, intellectually rigorous individual.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Home therapies include both peritoneal dialysis (PD) and home hemodialysis (HHD), which have been chosen by approximately 20,000 patients across 1,300 facilities. These two modalities have been increasing in importance over the last several years, and have growth at rates much higher than traditional in-center hemodialysis. This trend is expected to continue based on the clinical, economic, and longer-term strategic value that these therapies bring. The Manager will join a team of highly motivated individuals with previous leadership experience from top-tier consulting firms, investment banks, and healthcare providers that lead our home therapies today.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help develop PD and HHD strategy
- Evaluate long-term vendor strategy to support technological innovation and achieve stable supply today and in the future.
- Assess preparedness and strategy for integrated healthcare impacts on the business.
- Evaluate competitive threats to the business and determine appropriate response to mitigate them.
- Support PD and HHD growth and retention initiatives
- Identify growth and retention strategies and tactics that will continue to build Home modalities census.
- Provide leadership, analytics, and project management support to selected PD and HHD growth and retention efforts.
- Lead efforts to achieve operations excellence in Home Operations
- Lead national efforts to optimize technology support of current and future state home operations.
- Manage operational effort to drive cost savings for the business.
- Design and manage clinical pilots and projects.
- Provide support to field Home Organization to capture benefits of national organization
- Share best practices identified within organizations across other operating units.
- Partner with other national support departments to ensure optimal delivery of programs and support provided to Home field organization.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience with progressive responsibilities focused on strategy, finance, consulting, or relevant business analytics role
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and understand limitations of various data sources
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to properly organize and structure analysis to efficiently answer the relevant business question
- Experience using range of Excel functions to enable moderately complex analyses
- Synthesize model findings to identify actionable insights and deliver big-picture “answer”
- Effective written and verbal communicator with all levels of management, executives and outside vendors
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to lead and manage resources in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to take initiative, plan, prioritize and execute, independently, the completion of all projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and follow through
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize, and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Innovative approach to problem solving
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.