This position can be located in Denver, or work remotely from another part of the country.
The Manager will support the Director of Strategy on a variety of initiatives that drive Falcon Physician’s overall growth strategy and execution. Responsibilities will primarily include researching growth markets, analyzing evolving business models, and preparing financial analysis to support recommendations. This position is a high visibility role that will report to the Director of Strategy and will also perform analysis on various projects sponsored by the Falcon senior leadership team in the fast paced environment of Healthcare IT. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Support the Director of Strategy in synthesizing qualitative and quantitative analyses into business insights and recommendations for the leadership team to drive high-impact business decisions and shape long-term growth strategy
- Market and Competitive Intelligence: Monitor and report on healthcare IT market growth trends, evolving business models and activities of major competitors
- Solve Strategic Business Issues: Isolate specific business issues, perform research and develop strategies for resolution. Support resulting initiatives
- Support the development of strategies by creating effective presentations and financial analysis that will be delivered to a broad range of audiences
- Work with cross-functional teammates to implement recommendations and shape go-to-market activities (deal-specific and general strategic planning)
- Develop meaningful relationships with existing Falcon Physician customers, DaVita teammates, and potential customers
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Economics, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Strategy, Equity Research Analyst, or Business Development with a specific focus on Healthcare IT
- The candidate will demonstrate high EQ and possess strong analytical skills combined with strategic thinking and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to summarize analyses succinctly and communicate effectively; will require working with teammates from a variety of cross-functional areas
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment
- Detail oriented and creative, independent and big-picture thinker
- Fluency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Moderate travel required
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.