Our team guides the mobile technology direction, standards
and delivery that help to create secure, consistent, branded and amazing mobile
app experiences for patients, providers and teammates.
As the Mobile System Architect, you will play a key role in guiding the definition and development of mobile solutions within DaVita. This position requires a high degree of expertise in the mobile app development, design, integration and technology space to include iOS, Android and Windows. The ideal candidate must have hands on experience developing mobile apps, a vast understanding of the mobile domain, and experience with solution and project architecture and implementation with the ability to provide technical guidance to diverse business partners on multiple concurrent development efforts.
You will be responsible for researching solution architecture, technical design tools, and technology stack for mobile computing infrastructure, develop mobile computing strategy and architecture that encompasses devices, applications, data, infrastructure, and services, and conduct gap analysis of mobile infrastructure and architecture. Researches latest industry trends, strategies, and emerging technologies for mobile computing, develop mobile application and mobile computing standards, and support application development teams using agile methodologies and continuous integration. Successful candidates must have expertise in translating business strategies, objectives, needs and requirements into coherent and feasible technical solution strategies, roadmaps, plans and models. They must also be adept at design work; from conceptual, to logical, to physical. Candidates must demonstrate a broad and up-to-date knowledge of the quickly evolving Mobility space and best practices for designing effective, reliable and secure mobile solutions.
Help us revolutionize integrated care management! Working as the Mobile System Architect, you will have the opportunity to help to increase patient engagement, improve outcomes and reduce healthcare costs. This is a chance to make a difference in a community first and company second environment.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 2 years of equivalent work experience
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in solutions architecture including defining requirements, developing solution alternatives and estimates and translating client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large complex IT solutions.
· 10 years of experience working in a large-scale, heterogeneous IT environment.
· Must have demonstrated experience in mobile architecture and development. (3-5 years of experience minimum)
Strong Objective C, SWIFT or Java and the
Android SDK hands-on experience
Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
· Proficient with Xcode, Eclipse, GIT, MacOS, Windows
· A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
· Experience in the design and development of middleware, micro services, streaming data and integration with backend systems
· Familiar with UI/UX design in mobile space
· Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standards
· Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions – AirWatch
· Strong understanding of Mobile Application Security standards.
Travel required: Minimal
· Experience integrating 3rd party source code and/or libraries
· Experience consuming and developing XML and JSON web services
· Experience with building and deploying libraries and frameworks
· Architecture experience in J2EE, WebSphere and implementing front-end and back-end technologies
· Experience working on agile teams
· Knowledge of Test-Driven Development principles and tools for iOS
· Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
· Manage risk and change with an agile approach
· Adept at learning new technologies quickly
· Experience designing web service API intended for mobile apps
Use of private app store or OTA
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.