Award-winning training. Nurses who lead.
Make the most of your leadership skills to help patients live better lives. In this vital front-line role at an outpatient clinic or hospital unit, you will oversee all aspects of its operation. You will supervise direct patient care, perform patient assessment; develop and administer dialysis plans; analyze patient data; and administer medications, fluid therapy/blood products, and other treatments per physician orders. You also will perform teammate and patient scheduling; train new teammates; and prepare, monitor and maintain dialysis machines and systems.
Our nurse leadership means everything. From new nurses to tenured professionals, DaVita has a training program and professional development/advancement track just for you-across the range of our industry-leading, innovative modality choices.
Our teams are built on strong relationships through training excellence and patient-centered care.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Charge Nurse:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current RN license in state of practice required
- Nursing degree from accredited school of nursing required
- At least one year of nursing experience and at least 3 months of dialysis experience required; dialysis training can be acquired during training
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Current CPR certification required
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- ICU, CCU, ER or Med Surg experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
- CNN or CDN preferred
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. .
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.