At DaVita we call our Clinical Managers, Clinical Coordinators. Read on to find out all about our Clinical Coordinator opening.
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Excel as the superior nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families. In this vital role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Clinical Coordinator:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Clinical Coordinator for our Home Program (PD/HHD Program in the Richmond Area).
- MUST have Dialysis Experience (at least a strong background in Chronic In Center Hemo Dialysis)
- MUST be willing to travel to the different Home Programs in the area; Flexibility is a MUST!
- Current RN license within state of practice
- Minimum of 12 months' clinical nursing experience required
- 6 months of dialysis experience required in each modality for which the nurse will provide training
- Current CPR certification required
- Clinical supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to provide leadership required
- CNN or CDN preferred
- A.D.N. degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N. preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- ICU, CCU, ER or Med Surg experience preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.