DaVita is currently seeking a stellar RN to join our Home Program serving patients who are a part of our Home Hemodialysis team in Tacoma, WA!
This position provides a significant amount of autonomy, working 95% of the time in-office on phone/computer and 5% of the time visiting our home program patients.
This is a full-time, Monday - Friday position with weekends and holidays off!
Be different. Do what you love.
Work on the cutting edge of nephrology nursing by training and educating patients in our clinics and preparing them to dialyze in the privacy of their own homes. In this exciting new role, you will work a Monday to Friday schedule-yet your impact on the lives of our patients and their families will be felt every day.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Nurse for our Home Hemodialysis patients:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current RN license in the state of practice required
- Current CPR certification required and maintained without lapse
- Minimum of 12 months' experience in providing nursing care
- 3 months of experience in the specific modality for which the nurse will provide self-care training required
- 3 months experience in specific modality may be obtained during 90-day training in a DaVita Home Hemo program supervised by a RN who meets the above qualifications
- Training/Teaching background preferred
- Current driver's license, reliable transportation, and vehicle insurance in state of residence required
- CNN or CDN preferred
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Hemodialysis, Renal, ESRD, Critical Care, Med Surge, Telemetry, Kidney, renal therapy, CKD, nephrology, RN, Nurse, Registered Nurse