Dialysis Experience is required.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Research RN performs daily activities of the clinical research unit to ensure subject safety and to ensure
that protocol specifications and sponsor requirements are met. The position provides nursing care and
oversight in accordance with DaVita Healthcare Policies, DCR Procedures and Guidelines, OSHA, federal, state,
and local regulations. This position reports to the Director or Supervisor of Clinical Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides nursing care and oversight of clinical trial subjects while complying with Good Clinical Practice,
regulatory and protocol requirements.
- Communicates subject and/or trial-related information, updates and concerns to Investigators, operational
leaders, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, as necessary.
- Maintains knowledge of research protocols and attends education sessions provided to research staff
involved in conducting trial procedures.
- Records study data and maintain source documentation according to Good Documentation Practices.
- Knows, understands, and follows teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company
- Completes other projects/tasks assigned by management.
- Provides consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- If LPN-LVN, current license in state of practice required.
- If RN, nursing degree from accredited school of nursing required along with current RN license in state of
- Minimum one year clinical nursing experience preferred.
- Minimum one year dialysis experience required.
- Minimum one year research experience preferred.
- Able to work evening/night/weekend shifts as necessary to support study schedules.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.