DaVita, a leader in the medical services industry, is currently seeking a qualified Application Integration Development Manager to join our Application Integration and Electronic Content Management team. This team is organized as a center of excellence and provides centralized services to all application development teams.
The IT Manager, will lead and be responsible for a team of highly motivated and talented developers in the development of application integration solutions. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the creation and delivery of application integration work products. This is a hands-on technical management position. The ideal candidate will have current development experience with EAI and B2B development, hands on an in-depth understanding of current integration technology and web services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide overall technical, administrative and managerial leadership to the team.
- Collaborate with business users and other IT teams to design, develop and deploy the best solutions to ensure high level of customer service.
- Establish team goals in line with departmental objectives. Responsible for successful project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with IT senior management to develop strategic/tactical plans & budgets to support global business strategies, & achieve all plan objectives.
- Develop and establish departmental standards and procedures. Assures team members adhere to technical standards, estimation guidelines and best practices.
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate development activities across various initiatives.
- Assign and monitor work of team members while providing analytical and technical direction.
- Ensures major programs/projects, of high impact to organization are delivered on time, on budget and with high quality. Helps Business Project Manager achieve business benefits forecast in the business case.
- Motivate, mentor, and coach team members and create training plans for improving skills and taking on additional responsibilities.
- Celebrate successes and create a positive, fun-filled work environment.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
The following qualifications generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Experience leading the development of application integration solutions
- 3+ years EAI & B2B experience, eGate/JCAPS, open source (Spring) experience is highly desired.
- Strong technical architecture, software design and development experience.
- Proficiencies in Java, J2EE, Redhat Fuse ESB, Apache Camel, Apache ActiveMQ, web services, application server technology (Karaf, JBoss, Tomcat) is required.
- Proficient in database design and development, Oracle, preferred.
- Expert in applying software development methodologies.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, problem solving, presentation, documentation, planning and organization skills.
- Healthcare industry experience is highly desired.
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration.
- 10+ years of software development experience with 5+ years in managerial capacity leading development teams.
Desired Technology Experience
- Java, J2EE programming
- Workday Integration development (Workday Studio, EIB, XLST, web services)
- B2B - EDI, HL7, web services
- SQL and Oracle databases
- Web Architecture Technologies
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
Commitment to DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains
software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical
technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing
and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools
to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers,
system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers
and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our
clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.