We are seeking an Informatica B2B DX, DT and Data Virtualization Developer who is looking for new challenges and opportunities to work with the latest application and data integration technologies. The ideal candidate will have strong Informatica B2B / Denodo skills coupled with current experience in B2B, EAI, ESB, web services, service oriented architecture, and related technologies; and have a strong understanding of data structures and business objects. The developer will be required to work in a team environment and will be responsible for full life cycle software development including new development, design/architecture, and implementation of B2B integration solutions using Informatica B2B DX / DT, Informatica PowerCenter, and related B2B transport and business content formats, as well as the implementation of data virtualization service solutions using Denodo. This position reports to the director/development manager of the Application Integration Team.
· Designs and develops high quality integration solutions consistent with given requirements.
· Collaborates with other application development teams to design, develop and deploy the best solutions to ensure high level of customer service.
· Partners with the project management team to plan and coordinate project development activities across multiple teams.
· Must go above and beyond to be a strong team player and drive team success.
· Delivers projects on time, on budget, and with high quality.
· Is responsible for successful project delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Drives project and technology goals in line with organizational objectives.
· Partners with departmental management to develop strategic/tactical solutions to support business strategies.
· Develops and establish departmental technical standards and procedures.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.
6+ years of software development experience is required.
· Experience with the development of B2B integration solutions is required. Experience with EAI, ESB is a plus
· Experience with Informatica B2B DX DT, Informatica PowerCenter, ETL Development is required.
· Proficiencies in various endpoint types supported by DX are required.
· Must be able to create data interchange endpoints using JMS message queues, directories, and managed file transfers.
· Must be able to create and manage partners and accounts, profiles, applications and workflows.
· Must be able to create PowerCenter mappings and workflows to process documents, incorporating B2B DX and B2B DT transformations when required.
· Proficiencies in HL7, EDI libraries as well as JSON and XML messaging are preferred.
· Denodo Virtualization technology experience is required.
· Expertise on administration and development of Denodo is required.
· Solid understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
· Experience in Linux and UNIX is required.
· Experience in integrating with Oracle and SQL Server databases using JDBC is required.
· Experience in applying software development methodologies (SDLC, Agile) is preferred.
· Proficiencies in Java, J2EE, Redhat Fuse ESB, Apache Camel, Apache ActiveMQ, web services, application server technology (Karaf, JBoss, Tomcat) is a plus.
· Experience in ElasticSearch a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business teams.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent time management, decision-making, problem solving, presentation, documentation skills.
· Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.