We love our patients. We think you will, too.
As a RN (Registered Nurse) Clinical Coordinator in East Los Angeles, CA, excel as the superior nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are ---and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families. In this vital role of RN (Registered Nurse) Clinical Coordinator- East Los Angeles, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). The RN (Registered Nurse) Clinical Coordinator will provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a RN (Registered Nurse) Clinical Coordinator:
- Bonus compensation eligible up to $10K including a Sign-on Bonus of $5K.
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.