We put the fun back into teamwork.
You'll play an important role at DaVita-and in the lives of patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will be responsible for measuring and recording stats, patient observations, machine set up and other duties to ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of outpatient dialysis services.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- Full-time position, possible nocturnal schedule
- Variable schedule; must be flexible
- Teammate will typically work 5 shifts per week,
can begin as late as 11pm and end as early as 7am
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- Dialysis experience required
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Dialysis Patient Care Technician:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a chronic dialysis facility or other related field required
Current Dialysis Technician Certification by a state certification program or a national commercially available certification program as required by state or federal law required
Demonstrated completion of all applicable state requirements in the state in which employed as a dialysis technician (AKA: patient care technician) required
Current CPR certification required (or must be obtained within 60 days of employment
Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will not consider permanent (green card) or temporary (non-immigrant) immigration sponsorship for Patient Care Technician positions under current United States Immigration and Nationality Laws. DaVita reserves the right to change this policy without notice.
nephrology, renal, ESRD, CNA, CCHT, CHT, CCNT, tech, technician, phlebotomy, EMT, CMA, medical assistant, certified medical assistant, MA, dialysis