We are looking for a Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our program by managing internal clients from a Regulatory Compliance perspective. You will directly support the Sr. Manager of Compliance by developing long-term relationships with your internal customers, identifying compliance risk, and implementing solutions to reduce or eliminate those risks. You will liaise between Field Operations Teammates and cross-functional internal support teams to ensure Anti-Kickback Statute controls have been met as it relates to DaVita’s agreements with referral sources. The ability to assess compliance risk while analyzing facts and circumstances outside of the four corners of an agreement is highly desirable.
The role will entail applying previously acquired management, project, analytical and communication skills to immediately add value to existing and new compliance initiatives. This position will work with and build a knowledge base around a wide variety of functional areas including Field Operations, Legal, and Regulatory.
- Interpret and apply aspects of DaVita’s Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) to our referral source agreements, transactions and other operations
- Holistically review all documentation for potential mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures for Anti-Kickback compliance, including Operating Agreements, leases,
- Prioritize reviews and initiatives based on business needs and changing priorities
- Regularly interact with Field Operations to apply compliance principles to business practices
- Develop understanding of Anti-Kickback and compliance risks and be able to apply the concepts globally
1– 2 year trajectory expectation includes:
- High-level executive exposure
- Village-wide strategic/operational initiatives and projects
- Personal/career growth and development
- On-going program/process management
- Development as a leader within Team Quest and Village
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong ability to communicate (written and oral) with executive management
- Perform and lead a variety of recurring and non-recurring processes and projects related to program development, improvement and documentation
- Build relationships within compliance department and across multifunctional groups
- Identify ways to make processes more streamlined and efficient
- Define and understand problems, perform research, identify root cause and evaluate alternatives to resolve the problem
- Assess accuracy and completeness of information and data
- Perform assessment of policies, processes and systems
- Perform on-going monitoring and reporting
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master’s/Law degree preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in regulatory law, audit, transactions, business development, due diligence or compliance in the healthcare industry required
- Demonstrated project management experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a business setting
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and drive deliverables without supervision
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with attention to detail
- Comfortable with a constantly evolving environment
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.