Join us as we build the best healthcare community the world has ever seen!! As a Division Vice President with DaVita, you can play both CEO and COO roles, with the backing of a Fortune 500 company. In addition to leading about 1000 teammates and a ~$250 milliong P&L, Division Vice Presidents interact with the more senior leaders at DaVita to drive special initiatives at the corporate level. We are seeking self-driven, strategic, servant-minded leaders
· Complete accountability for ~$250 MM P&L, approximately 50 dialysis centers and 1000 teammate
· Lead team to achieve the nation’s leading clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year.
· Drive revenue growth through acquisitions, building new clinics, forming joint ventures with physicians and hospital systems, in addition to growing the existing clinics. You are the face of DaVita in your market and own the relationships.
· Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare
· Lead innovative corporate initiative to fruition
· Work at a place that acts more like a community than a company
· Work at a company that honors its Core Values. What are our 7 Core Values, you ask? They are: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
· Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more.
Here's a link to what other organizations think about us being a great place to work. Cool accolades aside, what matters most is that we are in the business of saving patients lives.
· Leadership of multi-site Operations is required
· Proven experience leading a high performing team
· Proven experience identifying and driving growth in your business
· Proven success engaging with hospitals and/or physician groups, preferred
· MBA required
· Available for moderate /heavy travel
· Character that aligns with our core values
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.