This position supports
the Compliance Manager over audits and monitoring activities. The Compliance
Analyst leads projects that support overall Compliance initiatives as
designated by the Chief Compliance Officer or any other Compliance Director.
This position will self-manage and conduct auditing and monitoring activities
of DaVita's compliance program. The Senior Compliance Auditor will review
processes, procedures, and controls in revenue operations, clinical operations,
and other appropriate areas to ensure compliance with applicable laws and
regulations. This position involves the use of critical thinking and prior
audit experience to design effective audit test plans, evaluate processes and
procedures, and create recommendations for new practices/processes. Additional
responsibilities may include partnering with field operations to ensure
compliance risks are managed; investigating compliance related concerns; and
assisting in other compliance assignments as assigned.
Essential Duties and
- Independently conduct audits to
determine compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and internal
- Conduct audit work using word
processing, spreadsheet, and other software
- Analyze results of audit work
and create recommendations for ongoing risk mitigation activities
- Understand and assess company
processes and procedures
- Prepare working documents to
support conclusions based on the audits conducted in accordance with company
- Communicate results verbally
and in writing to clients and management
- Research, investigate, and
provide direction on solving compliance concerns
- Assist Compliance Manager in
annual planning, reviews and development of audit activities
- Work collaboratively with
teammates in various departments and positions throughout DaVita to meet
shared goals and expectations
- Establish and maintain positive
relationships with teammates in the department and company wide
- Attend staff meetings, phone
conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow
teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company
- Perform other related
duties as required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of business
- Minimum 2 years of audit
experience also required.
- Professional certification in
- Healthcare industry experience
- Intermediate to advanced
computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and
- Strong interpersonal and
communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with all
levels of teammates
- Ability to deal with
confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Strong organizational skills,
and the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Travel required: 2%
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.