At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Operations Manager, Admissions with DaVita.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Admissions Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the performance, productivity and efficiency of his/her team. They will be expected to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers/partners and support the needs and goals within the organization to ensure a high quality standard of service. The Operations Manager will also be expected to develop and implement new processes and strategies that will improve the efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytical Skills: Computer proficiency with strong skills in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to develop and deliver analysis and updates to senior management and internal business partners.
- High energy and ability to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Other qualifications include strong customer service, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Personal values in line with DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.