Qualifications for our Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) shining star are:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification required; Cardiovascular-Interventional Radiology (CV-IR) certification preferred
- State license and/or fluoroscopic permit to practice radiologic technology if required by state law; California fluroscopic permit required
- Scrub Tech experience preferred; training offered
- C-arm experience preferred; training offered
- Associate's Degree in Science or successful completion of a formal educational program accepted by ARRT required
- Minimum of one year experience in general diagnostic, special procedures, or cardiac catheterization preferred with demonstrated knowledge of sterile techniques
- Experience with inventory and/or supplies management preferred; willingness to manage inventory and supplies for the facility
- Experience as a Safety Officer preferred; willingness to take on the role as the center safety manager required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred (must be acquired in the first 30 days)
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
Lifeline Vascular Access works with premier physician practices to develop and manage outpatient centers that provide focused and coordinated vascular access procedures to patients receiving hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD). We currently manage more than 80 physician-owned vascular access centers where we provide physician practices with financial and outcomes reporting, staffing and training, facility operations, regulatory compliance, and insurance billing services. The Lifeline network of managed vascular access centers is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Lifeline Vascular Access is a strategic business unit of DaVita, the dialysis Clinical Leader according to the CMS with more 4 and 5 STAR rate clinics than all other dialysis providers combined.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, continuing education support, and tuition reimbursement. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.