This Registered Nurse- RN Patient Care Manager supports Cedars-Sinai Hospital.
The Patient Care Manager provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams. Our Patient Care Managers also educate and support our patients and their families during a challenging time- they leverage a team effort and work closely with the community.
An ideal candidate will have case management RN experience OR renal experience. However, we will train an eager and passionate RN who wants to support a renal patient population and work in a collaborative team environment.
The Registered Nurse- RN Patient Care Manager position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care while minimizing fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system for ESRD and CKD patients. Our RN-Patient Care Manager reports into the Regional Operations Manager.
** Sign-on Bonus can be considered for the right teammate**
*relocation assistance can also be considered**
** Flexible scheduling available**
Want to Learn More about this Opportunity? Reach out to Nichole Buehler at
We look forward to speaking with you!
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Qualifications for the Shining Star for our VillageHealth Registered Nurse are:
- A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice required
- Continuing education credits maintained as required by state of practice required
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in clinical nursing required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in renal nursing preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data and managing to clinical, financial, and patient satisfaction outcomes
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in change agent role
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of CQI techniques
- Previous experience in healthcare performance coaching required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred
- Current CPR certification required
- Ability to modify personal practice patterns to adapt to new / electronic processes and increased productivity expectations as it pertains to Capella implementation
- Current driver’s license in state employed with positive driving record and able to meet requirements of insurance coverage required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
- Functional proficiency with DaVita specific clinical software programs, including Capella, required within 90 days of employment
- Home office with internet connectivity at minimum of 1MB upload and 1MB download speed required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.