We put the fun back into teamwork.
You'll play an important role at DaVita and in the lives of patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks similar to a certified nursing assistant/medical assistant:
- Measuring and recording stats
- Patient observations
- Machine set up and other duties to ensure the compassionate
- Professional delivery of outpatient dialysis services
- And other CNA, MA, phlebotomy tasks
If you love patient centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- Variable schedule; must be flexible.
- Shifts are generally M - F 8:30am - 5:00pm but may change based off of patient needs so flexibility is required.
- Weekend shifts may be required on some occasions.
- Position requires willingness to cover multiple clinics.
- Facilities covered can include Silverbridge, Carpentersvile, Arlington Heights and other facilities throughout the Northside of Chicago. The North and Northwest suburbs also as needed.
- Role includes Administrative Assistant like duties with time split between administrative work and clinical.
- Salary is dependent upon experience.
- Dialysis or healthcare experience preferred.
- Willing to train.