Lead implementation of the Master Data Management and other enterprise data integration solutions.
The MDM Technical Lead performs full systems lifecycle management activities for IBM Infosphere MDM product as part of the cross-functional Agile Scrum MDM team:
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develop application support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Build and unit test production deployment packages and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Participate in transition to DevOps model: implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes, tools, and environments where appropriate.
- Provide on call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide Tier 4 support on production outages.
- Contribute to and work to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by providing updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including Data Governance, Architecture, Release Management, System Test, , and Application Support on successful delivery of systems enhancements
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Critical to success are “soft skills”, such as ability to work collaboratively and quickly learn new skills to support multi-functional deliverables of SCRUM team; crisp communication and social skills to effectively interact with the stakeholders listed about to receive input into deliverables; well-developed coaching skills to train and knowledge transfer to internal resources; mature writing skills to deliver required documentation; mature EQ skills to be able to adopt and assimilate quickly into the company culture; positive attitude and flexibility to adjust to fast changing environment.
- Required minimum of 5 Years application development experience with proven track record of success. Expertise with systems integration is desired. Strong preference to experience with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Required minimum of 3 years professional experience designing and developing Mast Data Management applications. Strong preference to IBM Infosphere, Advanced Edition (AE).
- Required knowledge and prior experience working with IBM Business Process Management (BPM) tool
- Required minimum of 3 years professional experience using Java-based development languages or tools. .
- Required minimum of 3 years professional experience designing and developing complex multi-tiered application with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Required minimum of 3 years professional experience designing and developing applications on DB2 DB.
- Required knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Required knowledge and prior experience working with standard data constructs such as XML, XSD, JSON, 3NF, etc.
- Preferred experience working with Cast Iron data integration tool
- Preferred experience working with Denodo data integration tool
- Preferred experience working with Informatica data integration tool
- Preferred knowledge and experience working with healthcare data and healthcare data formats, i.e. HL7.
- Preferred strong grasp of automation tools and test data management skills. Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent is a plus.
- Preferred experience and conform level with frequent, incremental testing and deployment.
- Preferred experience working in DevOps environment with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) is strongly desired. Experience with Bit Bucket, and Jenkins.
- Preferred experience working with IBM Infosphere CDC data replication tool
- Preferred knowledge and prior experience working with Unix scripting technologies
- Preferred knowledge of IBM Pure Application appliance implementation patterns
Bachelors in Computer Science or Masters Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
10 years of experience and expertise with data modeling tools and DB2 databases, DB2 certifications preferred
It is advantageous to have an outstanding programming skills
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.