General Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of this position is to support functional areas of Revenue Operations by understanding system functionality and business requirements to analyze, complete and audit request for data integrity and changes to the setup tables of the billing system(s) to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform quality assurance screening and data entry (both manual and programmatic) of requested system changes according to state and federal dialysis billing regulations and DaVita reimbursement policies; including (but not limited to): reimbursement rates and effective dates, Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System, International Classifications of Diseases and Common Procedural Terminology codes, insurance plan, center and doctor billing
- Perform verification of large volumes of data to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Provide live support and training to partners regarding system functionality and company policies as they relate to system setup
- Perform data analysis and develop audits to identify potential reimbursement trends or identify data integrity issues
- Plan and coordinate small to large projects to improve or ensure integrity of data
- Meet tight deadlines in a time sensitive and resource constrained environment
- Independently drive, investigate and document complex payer requirements, company business decisions and system logic
- Effectively communicate key takeaways from analysis to aid leadership in making strategic business decisions
- Implement process improvement initiatives aimed at improving customer service and/or department efficiency and effectiveness
- Facilitate inter-departmental meetings with various teams to escalate payer issues and provide key data and findings as related to specific payers
- Create and maintain internal policies, procedures and process checklist
- Quantify potential and actual reimbursement or revenue impact as a result of system setup changes
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Experience 2 to 4 years
- Education Associate's Degree or Apprenticeship
- Advanced experience working with billing and A/R systems preferrred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum of one year related experience and/or training
- Travel: 5%
- Nights/Weekends: As needed
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.