The Supervisor-Customer Experience responsible for the day-to-day operations of an inbound and outbound call center team. This position will be working from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM with rotating Saturdays 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. This position manages a team of up to twenty five (25) customer service representatives and ensures that all inbound and outbound calls from patients, Village Teammates, and medical prescribers regarding prescription fulfillment are handled accurately, timely, and in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and company policies.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Position has full supervisory responsibility for recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, salary adjustments, and termination of direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Meet/exceed metrics and deadlines established for department such as handle time, abandonment rate, average speed to answer, and quality scores
- Propose and implement creative solutions to daily workflow problems and temporary labor shortages; serve as initial response for problem or process review
- Assist in the development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all customer service functions
- Serve as an escalation point for investigation and resolution of non-routine concerns or complaints that go beyond front line teammate capabilities
- Coordinate with the management team to plan production staffing requirements on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis
- Maintain absolute compliance to all applicable regulations; document appropriately
- Create and maintain positive relationships with the DaVita Rx Pharmacy Operational Directors, Managers and Chief Pharmacists
- Attend staff meetings, teleconferences, and patient care conferences as needed
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by Pharmacy and Operational Management
- Travel required: up to 5%
- Provide leadership to direct reports
- Help direct reports overcome any organizational obstacles encountered during projects
- Provide direct supervision and work direction for department teammates in a high production environment
- Determine staffing plans that promote the most effective use of all teammates; ensure coverage during teammate absences
- Recruit, train, motivate and coach teammates to achieve continuous improvement and operational excellence
- Assist in the development and maintenance of teammate training, reference and audit tools
- Know, understand, implement, follow, and communicate to teammates all DaVita employment policies and procedures, awards, and other opportunities within company and foster a positive work environment
- Ensure all DaVita employment processes are completed timely and in compliance with DaVita policy and any applicable laws including but not limited to ePCNs, Performance Development Reviews, teammate personnel file maintained, etc.
- Facilitate teammate development (PDRs, coaching, mentoring, DaVita training, outside training); collaborate with direct reports to create professional development goals
- Maintain familiarity with and communicate to teammates DaVita programs impacting teammates (including but not limited to: Triple Crown)
- Address teammate relations issues appropriately and escalate to Manager as necessary
- Understand basic wage and hour laws, federal, state and local laws and regulations, Medicare, and legislation affecting employment
- Review and approve time cards of direct reports for bi-weekly payroll
- Track overtime, attendance, and PTO
Develop and conduct educational programs to keep teammates up-to-date on DaVita policies, new laws and regulations impacting work, and other information necessary to maintain teammates' knowledge of department processes and goals
About DaVita Rx
Created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics, DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 60,000 patients in over 44 states with three high-capacity pharmacies located in Texas, California and Florida. We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community. We are dedicated to deliver our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care to help improve our patients' lives. DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a Fortune 500 company (DaVita Inc. | Ticker: DVA). Our rapid growth and pace of work provide our teammates with an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where you can truly make an impact.
- "At DaVita Rx, teammates have a voice. Because we're a relatively new company, you can contribute to how we improve processes and improve the service we give patients. You get a huge sense of reward as a front-line teammate impacting the business." - Chip S, Certified Pharmacy Tech/Team Lead
- Commitment to and role model of DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, handle multiple and possibly conflicting priorities, and meet daily deadlines
- Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide a balance to department efficiency and field service excellence
- Willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals
- Demonstrated strengths in teambuilding and leadership skills
- Supervisory experience demonstrating willingness, desire, and ability to supervise with aptitude for coaching, mentoring, training, and developing teammate performance and skills to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment required
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teammates with confidence in work processes and goals
- Ability to maintain open and clear communication with teammates
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to train new teammates and provide ongoing mentoring and coaching for all teammates; able to coach teammates to achieve continuous improvement
- Ability to maximize resources to accomplish key metrics
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels across the company
- Approachable and open
- Demonstrated ability to communicate difficult or sensitive information tactfully
- Proven leadership skills and demonstrated "leadership by example" by projecting a positive attitude and involvement in DaVita Rx teammate activities
- Innovative, analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated expertise in business and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to create, refine and manage new business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both detail and big-picture levels and to drive projects forward
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high production environment, meet set deadlines and production metrics consistently
- Demonstrated strong personal desire for continuous learning and growth
The DaVita Village Difference
- Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
- Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, team-driven culture that supports you.
- Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
- Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.