· Creates supporting marketing & education materials for all operational initiatives intended for a wide range of audiences
· Provides marketing materials, communications, and project execution support for the entire life-cycle of initiatives/campaigns
· Provides editorial and writing expertise for marketing collateral development, internal and external websites, newsletters, and press releases
· Executes detailed project plans and regularly provides appropriate analysis and reporting on key initiative metrics, tracking progress relative to goals
· Provides recommendations for innovative projects and processes to help improve deliverables
· Prioritizes, plans, and facilitates marketing projects for local dialysis facilities
· Evolves communication strategies to ensure DaVita is well positioned to address traditional and emerging communication channels, methods, and media
· Provides education and communication to physicians and their offices on planned benefits, contracts, and reimbursementsSupports clinical teams in troubleshooting network challenges
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
· Minimum of five years of experience in healthcare operations or a business setting
· Health plan experience preferredAbility to travel up to 50%
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.