VillageHealth is currently recruiting for a Manager of Government Programs that will support the launch of a VillageHealth Special Needs Plan (SNP) in New Jersey. This position will support the local market implementation efforts in partnership with the local payor team and the corporate VillageHealth Government Business team. This person will act as the key point of contact for all local strategic partners, including but not limited to, DaVita operations teammates, health plans, nephrologists / other providers, hospitals, and other vendors. This person will also be the “go-to” expert on all local market dynamics that may impact the success of the SNP. This position is highly visible across the DaVita Healthcare Partners organization and will be accountable for delivering regular business reviews and results to senior leadership.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Supports SNP implementation locally; collaborating with key implementation stakeholders
- Manage the various accounts and internal/external relationships associated with the SNPs; develop new and maintain existing physician relationships with Nephrologists and other providers participating in VillageHealth Government programs.
- Accountable for SNP membership, physician networks, monthly reporting, team communication, and administrative functions
- Develop and maintain relationships with health plan partners to pull all non-clinical levers to improve plan and product performance
- Deliver executive level presentations to key stakeholders inside and outside of the DaVita Healthcare partners organization
- Develop knowledge of competitive products and external factors in each market
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree in related area required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years' project management and operational experience required
- Demonstrated experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues, gather data and information, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, decision making and influencing skills to work with people across enterprise and partners, garnering input and buy-in
- Advanced computer proficiency and skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required; intermediate proficiency in Outlook required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to enhance relationships through strong and effective communication, problem solving and decision making
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills - comfortable making business presentations to operational and clinical groups
- Excellent communication skills and experience converting ideas/concepts into tactical execution.
- Willingness to Travel (25%)
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.