We are currently seeking
a Director of Insurance Management to join our Village.
We’re looking for a business savvy leader to oversee the Insurance Management
Team for a major region of the US. This role offers the unique experience
to lead a strategically important area of our business.
We are looking for a
self-directed leader that can 1) identify and implement growth strategies, and
2) provide leadership to 100+ teammates who help patients stay fully insured
and satisfied with their care at DaVita. This role also plays
a key part in working with SVP and GVP leaders throughout the region to help
them reach their goals.
Essential Duties &
- Identify areas for organic
growth via revenue strategies
- Lead 100+ team to successfully
outperform against goal of helping patients stay fully insured
- Provide key market insights and
implement patient growth solutions
- Help direct reports overcome
any organizational obstacles encountered during projects
- Work in a highly collaborative
environment on a winning team
- Interface with core business
operations, corporate finance, public policy, and payer contracting teams
Behaviors, skills, and
attitudes required for success in this role:
- Commitment to DaVita's values
of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement,
Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those
positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians,
and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Approachable and open, likes
- Bias towards:
- Collaboration. Ability to
collaborate across functions and with all levels of the organization on
tough strategic questions
- Relationship building. Likes
to build strong interpersonal relationships across lanes and roles
- Analytic thinking. Shows
strengths in attention-to-detail, follow-through, sound reasoning,
critical thinking, and innovative problem solving skills
- Changing environment.
Thrives in an environment where you are asked to manage multiple
projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and
evolving work environment with shifting time frames
- Teambuilding. Enjoys building
teams, and has demonstrated leadership skills
- Willingness and desire to
create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling
What you can expect when you join our Village
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree in related
area required; MBA/MPA/MHA highly preferred
- Experience identifying
strategic opportunities and moving them to successful implementation
- Project management experience
(planning, development, and delivery)
- Experience leading teams
- Ability to create and present
senior executive level presentations
- Education, licenses,
certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties,
include computer skills as required.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.