A future job opening at DaVita awaits!
Team Torchlight is a key driver of company revenue. The team builds and implements strategies to grow and retain revenue stemming from insurance available to DaVita patients in a quickly evolving healthcare landscape. Additionally, the team focuses on optimizing current processes and identifying new opportunities within the company’s core business.
The Analyst will join a team of highly motivated individuals and will be a key player in enhancing operating analytics and identifying and implementing strategic growth opportunities. The individual is expected to independently lead analyses and projects across a variety of topics.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Quickly gain an understanding of principal revenue growth and retention levers.
- Develop and enhance the value of analytics and reporting around key business drivers.
- Provide thought leadership and analytical and strategic guidance to departmental leaders and teammates in the field.
- Identify roadblocks and develop new insights and strategies for increasing share of private pay (non-government) payors.
- Build relationships across teams to validate and pursue strategies.
- Influence change and drive results through effective written and oral communication.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and strategic thinking experience, and will closely reflect the attributes mentioned below:
- 1-4 + years of relevant experience in a consulting, finance, analytical, or strategic decision support role.
- Ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run analyses.
- Strong sense of accountability; passion for owning projects and driving them to completion.
- A combination of innovative thinking and the ability to question the status quo to generate “outside the box” analytics and strategy.
- Aptitude for "seeing the big picture" in addition to crunching the numbers.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, easily digestible manner to a range of audiences.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- SQL skills strongly preferred.
- MS Access skills strongly preferred.
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.