DaVita is the dialysis division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., a Fortune 500® company that, through its operating divisions, provides a variety of health care services to patient populations throughout the United States and abroad. A leading provider of kidney care in the United States, DaVita delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita strives to improve patients’ quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services.
DaVita is currently looking for a stellar Revenue Cycle Supervisor based out of our Irvine Office. This position assists the Revenue Manager in the supervision of revenue management and strategic project activities of a Revenue Cycle Team.
Qualities That Will Make You Successful In This Position:
- Strong analytical skills combined with strategic thinking and problem solving ability
- Business acumen – ability to quickly and accurately understand key business drivers across the company
- High degree of initiative
- Strong project management skills and the ability to proactively manage multiple/changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive results with minimal direction
- Ability to work effectively, build trust, and partner at all levels of the company – from front line teammates to senior executives
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, particularly when up against tight deadlines and in times of stress/changing priorities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work independently as well as a member of a team to foster a positive work environment
- Personal values in line with DaVita’s core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun
- Maintain current familiarity with payor contracts applicable to the geographic/contractual responsibilities of team
- Collaborate closely (in conjunction with Manager) with internal Revenue Operations teams to obtain information and updates on payors
- Review daily, weekly, and monthly key metrics to identify trends or areas of focus; work with Revenue Manager to develop, document and implement action plans, as appropriate
- Analyze trends and changes to anticipate future concerns and events; work with assigned centers and payors to prevent or mitigate negative outcomes.
- Escalate issues, concerns and changes in payer behavior reporting as appropriate to Manager
- Coordinate resolution of issues and concerns regarding claims processing and billing issues across the revenue cycle
- Provide multi-level reports and communication as directed
- Compile monthly Operations Reviews based on analytics and input from team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal operational constituents
- Maintain current and thorough understanding of dialysis reimbursement and industry norms
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies
- Travel required: up to 25%
- Lead/manage rapidly growing team (12+ frontline teammates)
- Lead/manage transformational growth of the team and program over the next 2-3 years
- Create highly engaged and fulfilled team in an environment focused on personal and professional development
- Provide leadership to direct reports
- Manage all teammate employment activity such as hiring, promoting, job performance, evaluations, and disciplinary actions with appropriate approvals as required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
The Shining Star in this role should have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of two years’ related supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint; advanced proficiency and analytical ability in Excel
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.