THE SHINING STARSS FOR THESE ROLES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPEREINCE AND EDUCATIONI
- Healthcare/ Pharmacy Claims Troubleshooter, problem solver , thinking abilities, strong accountability
- Handle complex problems, often times using data analysis to evaluate identifiable factors in the pharmacy claims process
- Being engaged and caring about doing great work each day, not seeing a rejection as the end of the road, but instead a claim to troubleshot, resolve to get claim successfully through the system
- Connecting the dots, making the connections , understanding the claims process so much that you know how each of your actions will cause what consequence throughout the very complex pharmacy claims resolution process
- Ability to completely own end to end problem resolution for claims
- Good judgment in making recommendations of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong intermediate Excel skills – including s Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, formulas
- Able to build strong internal and external working relationships
- Must have strong Math skills.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in pharmacy billing (preferred) or medical billing, collections and accounts receivables (collections) – strongly prefer 4 plus more years’ experience to depth and breadth of knowledge needed to be successful in this role
- Very good knowledge of state, federal, and 3rd party claims processing
- Must know Medicare and Medicaid Regulations and billing and coding guidelines
- Must know PBM Claims
- Must know Major Medical claims or Specialty Pharmacy Claims
- Stable job history
- Ability to work overtime as needed, participate in team meetings, and trainings as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels across the company
- Approachable and open
- Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, analytical, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve departmental goals
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.