Information Technology Associate Security Risk Analyst
The Associate Security Risk Analyst will be responsible for performing Information Technology security assessments for a rapidly growing healthcare company including: identification of threats and vulnerabilities; performing formal risk assessments; and recommending mitigating security controls.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform Information Security Risk Management activities which include:
· Recommend improvements in processes and/or technology to remediate risk
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
· Security related certifications are a plus
SEC Plus, GISF, GSEC, Associate CISSP
· 3+ years of experience in Information Technology preferably with an emphasis in security
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Requires familiarity of security industry regulations/standards
o HIPAA, SOX, NIST SP800 series
· Project management skills are a plus
· Knowledge of the following areas:
o Security architecture
o Mobile security
o Data networking protocols, standards, and infrastructure components
o Encryption techniques/tools and products
· Experience with GRC tools is a plus
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.