**The preferred location for his role is Malvern, PA. This office is easily accessible via public transportation from Philadelphia. Other possible locations include Brentwood, TN or Denver, CO **
The Opportunity<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Integrated care is the future of healthcare, and this is your chance to join the cutting edge of innovation. Join one of DaVita's most exciting strategic business lines, DaVita VillageHealth as an Operations Analyst! VillageHealth is comprised of an innovative team of passionate professionals who provide tailored care to the unique needs of ESRD patients and work across the healthcare spectrum to maximize patient quality of life.
The Operations Analyst will work on high priority initiatives in a rapidly growing strategic business unit by collaborating with a cross-functional team of technology, finance, and operating teammates at DaVita VillageHealth, and DaVita more broadly. This position plays a key role in partnering with local teams to drive clinical and business outcomes, as well as supporting national initiatives in developing an innovative model of care for ESRD patients. Topics will likely include:
- Supporting growth strategies, including new program launches
- Large and small scale operating model changes to drive efficiencies and clinical outcomes
- Integrated care clinical model development, including development of best practices
- Insight generation through data and process analysis
- Market-specific operations strategy and support
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work hand-in-hand with local leadership to drive clinical and operational results
- Find areas of opportunity by conducting data analysis and forming credible relationships with local managers, nurses, and partners
- Create and sustain new operational processes by designing pilots and relevant materials/tools, measuring performance, recommending/implementing improvements, and provide necessary ongoing support
- Improve existing processes by mapping current workflows, engaging field team, and creating and communicating improvements
- Support implementation of new operational initiatives through project management, data gathering/reporting/analysis, and training team
- Collaborate with peers in other markets to understand and spread best practices
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support decision-making and performance improvement, engage relevant stakeholders to get input and support, and present findings from analysis
- Assist in planning, executing and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budget requirements
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
What are we looking for?<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) years' experience in role demonstrating strong analytical skills and business acumen required; consulting, private equity, corporate strategy, or operations improvement experience preferred
- Demonstrated competence in data analysis, process design, and project management
- Strong MS Excel and analytical skills combined with strategic thinking, problem solving ability, and operations mindset
- Ability to enhance relationships through strong and effective communication, problem solving and decision making
- Superior verbal and written communication skills – comfortable making business presentations to management and clinical groups
- Ability to use PowerPoint to develop and present ideas and analyses effectively to a broad range of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple assignments of strategic and/or operational importance, work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with superior attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and independently plan, prioritize and execute timely completion of all tasks/projects
- Willingness to Travel (~20%)
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.