position oversees work activities of the teammates responsible for Governmental
Rules and Payor audit functions. Position assists the Credit Manager with
enforcement and compliance with applicable governmental rules and DaVita
policies and procedures. This position leads reduction efforts of incoming
overpayments and implements processes to prevent or reduce credit balances.
Position provides ongoing training and guidance to the department as well as
performing data trending and analysis of productivity, workload metrics and
- Analyzes payor trends and retraction patterns to reduce credit balances
for all financial classes; prepares and
presents findings to Credit Manager
- Ensures timely review and submission
of requests for adjustments and refunds to patient and General Ledger
accounts for all financial classes and payor groups
- Develops, maintains, implements, and
directs workflow processes
- Provides frequent workflow updates to
manager regarding the status of activities and initiatives against
- Recommends changes to existing tools,
policies, and procedures
- Reviews daily, weekly and monthly key metrics
to identify trends or areas of focus; works with Credit Manager to develop,
document and implement action plans, as appropriate, to address issues
- Ensures team follows documented policies and
procedures including but not limited to safety, security, code of conduct, and
SOX narratives; conducts SOX control activities as appropriate
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient,
teammate and company information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and
- Performs duties of Credit Manager as
requested or in Manager’s absence
- Serves as
department subject matter expert for all teams providing the appropriate
tools, supplies, job aides and system access needed to meet production
- Provides ongoing training, communication,
development opportunities, coaching, mentoring, and performance management to
teammates to enable them to meet or exceed expectations
- Participates as assigned or requested in CQI (Continuous Quality
Improvement) projects and process design/reengineering or other committees
designed to improve effectiveness/efficiency of the department
- Travel required: up to 5%
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in revenue operations with
demonstrated knowledge of collections, credit balance resolution, and SOX
- Demonstrated strategy and data-based decision-making experience
of two (2) years’ related healthcare experience preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ supervisory experience strongly
- Intermediate computer skills and
proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.