The Sr. Director, Wisdom (Leadership & Organizational Development) is a critical leadership role at DaVita. This position reports to the Vice President of Wisdom in DaVita University on the Wisdom Team. The new Sr. Director will be part of the Wisdom leadership team, and serve as a thought-partner with senior leaders of DaVita Kidney Care to lead and conduct needs assessments; create culture and leadership strategy; and to develop organizational development (OD) and team interventions. The successful candidate will be responsible to design, oversee and deliver training and large events. In addition, leaders in this role will serve as DaVita University faculty in programs which develop DaVita Kidney Care teammates both personally and professionally. The new Sr. Director of Wisdom will be able to work collaboratively with and draw from the larger Wisdom Team which includes facilitators, instructors, designers, content experts, meeting planners, analysts, and field subject matter experts to deliver effective curriculum, events and interventions throughout all markets within the DaVita Kidney Care organization
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Lead the relationships with DaVita Kidney Care market leaders in assessing OD and training needs, designing and developing interventions, managing the implementation and rollout of programs, and ensuring the effectiveness of programs and events
- Be a role model for our Mission, Core Values, and The DaVita Way (our culture)
- Help define and deepen DaVita Kidney Care’s leadership, team, culture, and organizational capabilities across all markets
- Routinely contribute to improvement of offerings to sustain world-class learning curriculum, programs, and experiences
- Oversee the facilitation and instruction of programs delivered to DaVita Kidney Care
- Serve as faculty, coach and presenter within DaVita University
- Develop a great rapport with Wisdom teammates
- Attend, design content and present at DaVita Kidney Care events and major meetings around the country throughout the year
- Travel is required, 40-50%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
- Proven experience working in large, complex organizations with well developed skills in Change Management, Organizational Development consulting, Teaching, Coaching, Learning Strategies, and Process Improvement
- Positive team player and willing to live the value of Service Excellence
- Global process development and deployment experience
- Able to handle an extremely fast-paced and intense corporate environment
- Thrive on the successful execution of learning experiences
- Passionate, engaging presenter
- Experienced curriculum designer
- Coach certification preferred
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Educational Development training certifications, or relevant HR L & OD certifications or accomplishments are also a plus
- Advanced degree (Masters or Ph.D.)
- Curriculum Design experience
- E-Learning experience
- Certification or an advanced degree in any of the following, with a focus in leadership or management contexts, is a plus:
− Adult Education
− Organizational Development
− Executive or Life Coaching
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.