At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Division Finance Manager with DaVita.
This teammate will sit in Denver, CO and support the finance operations for a division of the APEX Operations Group ($1B+ in annual revenue). Teammate will take a pivotal leadership role through a strong partnership with the Group Finance Director, Division Vice President, Regional Operation Directors, and the Group’s finance team.
• Monthly financial/operations reviews – provide analysis on variance to budget, identify major wins and focus areas, partner in developing action plans where applicable, present analysis and recommendations
• Forecasting – support bottoms-up approach on 3 year strategic planning; work with Regional Directors and the Divisional Vice President to complete plans for all clinics (existing and projected); provide analysis and recommendations
• Budgeting – bottoms-up approach for all clinics assigned; facility, regional and divisional analysis, reporting and presentation of final budgets; develop division level and region level guidance for major P&L line items
• Capital Expenditures – prioritize, manage and track spending
• Joint Venture Reporting – support formal quarterly reviews with physician partners on financial performance of joint venture facilities; support as needed throughout the year
• Ad Hoc requests – in partnership with Regional Directors and the Division Vice President, identify opportunities for operational improvement; provide ad hoc analysis and recommendations
• Training – provide structured financial training to new field teammates and existing teammates as needed
• New clinic modeling – work with Regional Directors and the Division Vice President to identify and model new clinics; analyze market trends and key metrics
• Growth strategy sessions – partner with Regional Directors and the Division Vice President to analyze, review and recommend overall divisional strategy including existing center growth, new center growth, acquisitions, physician partnerships, hospital partnerships, and other factors
• Acquisition review – partner with Regional Directors and corporate growth team to complete acquisition models and forecast target attractiveness