- Receive and verify incoming/ outgoing equipment lists and enter data into inventory management system
- Load and unload production equipment
- Deliver and pickup equipment to and from the WHQ Building
- Pull and account for all equipment for each event
- Know inventory management to effectively:
- Provide customer support for equipment requests
- Have the ability to maintain accurate inventory
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for all teammates
- Daily maintenance of warehouse and associated facilities
- Document equipment usage
- Record equipment malfunctions and assist in repairs of equipment
- Perform other general warehouse duties and responsibilities as required
- Ability to lift 60 lbs overhead consistently
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school graduate or equivalent and a minimum of 18 years old
Experience working with theatrical production equipment
Staging and set pieces
Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
Ability to become certified to operated heavy machinery:
Aerial Work Platforms
Class B CDL driver’s license in Colorado or ability to attain one
Strong customer service skills as well as good written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
Strong attention to detail and must be able to pull complex orders accurately
Experience with Microsoft office and OS
Must live the DaVita Healthcare Partners core values
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.