We are seeking a Part Time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our vascular clinical team.
We invite you to contact us in regard to a position as a Registered Nurse at the Upland Lifeline Vascular Access Center. This is a part-time Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8 hours/day, day-shift position.
As a Lifeline RN, you will be responsible for providing high-quality nursing care to patients undergoing vascular access procedures under conscious sedation.
Surgical Registered Nurses gather pre-treatment patient data, monitor patient and medications during procedures, maintain prescription drug logs, and provide assistance to the vascular access team during pre- and post-procedure activity.
As a member of our healthcare team, you will interact with patients, physicians and dialysis facilities as part of our community educational program, and also participate in other educational outreach initiatives.
Your experience as a nurse in dialysis, interventional radiology, cardiac cath lab, special procedures, operating room, med/surg or critical care is very helpful.
Qualifications for our shining star for our Registered Nurse (RN) are:
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) degree from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) state nursing license required
- 2+ years' RN experience in interventional radiology (IR), cardiac cath lab, special procedures, ambulatory surgery, operating room (OR), intensive care unit (ICU) and/or emergency room (ER) *preferred*
- Experience with patients under conscious sedation *preferred*
- Willingness to work the following schedule: 8 hour shifts, Monday, Wednesday & Friday, typical daytime hours
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, both verbal and written strongly preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification *required*
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) *preferred*
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; proficiency in all DaVita computer applications required within 60 days of hire
Lifeline Vascular Access works with premier physician practices to develop and manage outpatient centers that provide focused and coordinated vascular access procedures to patients receiving hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD). We currently manage more than 80 physician-owned vascular access centers where we provide physician practices with financial and outcomes reporting, staffing and training, facility operations, regulatory compliance, and insurance billing services. The Lifeline network of managed vascular access centers is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Lifeline Vascular Access is a business unit of DaVita Inc., the dialysis Clinical Leader with more 4 and 5 STAR rated facilities according to the CMS.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, continuing education support, and tuition reimbursement. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.