This position re-verifies patient insurance information with payor including eligibility, product type, patient personal information, policy number, policy status and relationship to policy holder on a monthly basis. Insurance record statuses are updated as needed to alert appropriate teammates of discrepancies and changes. This is done in a timely and accurate manner in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Re-verifies insurance information on a monthly basis to prevent denials.
- In accordance with established policies and procedures, ensures patient registration and billing systems are updated and record actions taken on accounts.
- Interact with both internal and external customers appropriately in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Completes all assigned projects within established timeframes.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with teammates, and payor representatives.
- Maintains confidentiality of all company and patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies.
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet usage required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.