- Evaluates and test software
programs and functional areas by following agile methodologies. Recommends
improvement to the system, identify differences between followed and expected application
standards to adhere to organizational mission and values.
- Setup test cases and scenarios
using testing principles. Has vast experience in setting up test data and test
beds for regression and functional testing.
- Review requirements thoroughly to
have adequate understanding to create test scenarios and test cases.
- Understands work flow and
business processes in health care industry is a plus.
- Able to formulate a test
strategy and test approach.
- Knowledge of automation tools
like qtp, coded ui and selenium or any other automation tools will be of added
- Has operational knowledge of
- Educate others on data mining
techniques and has working knowledge of multiple databases like oracle, sql
- The experience must include testing
of mobile apps, web services.
- Collaborates with developers to
communicate regularly on defect prevention and delivering a high standard code
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Requires a bachelor’s or master
degree in engineering/ management or 8yrs of relevant experience in testing
- Must have a go getter attitude
to get things done faster. Able to cope up with frequent changes in directions
from QA manager.
- Works as a team or individually
as per the need.
- Able to estimate timelines, task
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.