General Purpose of the Job
The Corporate Senior Manager - Operations Strategy and Innovation will work on high priority COO initiatives by collaborating with senior operating leaders of DaVita Healthcare Partners. Topics will likely include:
- Operationalizing growth strategies across Kidney Care, International, Healthcare Partners and DaVita Strategic Business Units
- Large-scale operating model changes to drive efficiencies and prepare for healthcare reform
- Integrated care business model development
- Introduction and incubation of disruptive medical technologies
- Commercializing portfolio of assets
- Business unit-specific operations strategy
The Senior Manager will lead a team of highly motivated individuals with management consulting, investment banking and clinical experience, and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to business unit leads and senior executives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Demonstrates first-principles thinking in analyzing problems and engaging with teammates
- Leverages hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate and quantify opportunities
- Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analytical approaches and frameworks
- Leverages continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma, PDCA) to structure and incubate improvement opportunities
- Builds complex models and conducts financial planning and analyses to assess impact on business metrics
- Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis; Builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in presentation decks
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Works closely with teammates in the clinics and develops long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
- 10%-25% travel may be required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- 2-4 years of post-graduate experience in management consulting, investment banking or a corporate strategy role preferred; 10+ years of total work experience in progressive roles
- MBA from a top-tier business school or graduate degree in a healthcare related field (MD, MPH, MHA) preferred
- Experience leading large-scale business transformation teams with tangible impact on operating/financial performance
- Healthcare background preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.