This position works on the Clinical IT Liaison team to bridge communications and prioritization of the business/clinical teams and the IT department. Primarily focusing on clinical IT systems such as Snappy and Falcon this position investigates current issues and assists in understanding the impact to field Users IT system changes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Investigates current issues and assists in understanding the impact to field Users IT system changes.
- Translate between IT and business/clinical teams
- This position requires use ability to function at an advanced level in Microsoft Excel and Word and ability to learn additional IT systems quickly.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in dialysis/nephrology
Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office Suite (particularly MS Excel)
Ability to learn additional IT systems and software quickly
Travel requirement: up to 50 %
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.