The Manager, Strategic Operations will identify and build new capabilities to support DaVita’s VillageHealth integrated care businesses. With more than 20,000 patients managed today, VillageHealth is a leader in advanced patient care
This is an entrepreneurial that will require strategic thinking and creative problem solving combined with practical operational experience to pilot and launch new solutions. The role and will work with the senior executive team, clinical teammates, process engineers, and other business leaders. This is a high visibility role that is critical to growth and continued advancements.
- Lead strategic projects including hypothesis development, research, insight generation, and business recommendations
- Develop new capabilities from concept to reality by evaluating competing solutions, sizing economic tradeoffs, and collaborating with operations team on ease of execution
- Work with external providers (hospitals, nephrologists, PCPs, etc.) to design integrated care systems for pre-dialysis and dialysis patients
- Develop pilots to test new programs, products and/or initiatives
- Collaborate with product development and model of care innovation teams across the company
- Work with external vendors (med device, tech., etc.) to develop new capabilities (might be via acquisition, partnership, or white-labeling approach)
- Summarize and present findings and business-driven solutions
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Business, engineering, other); MBA a plus but not required
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in healthcare or operational/business setting demonstrating strong analytical skills required; related operational and/or consulting experience preferred
- Relevant experience in healthcare strongly preferred but not required (in particular, experience working for or with healthcare providers)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong conceptual, analytical and strategic skills
- Track record of successful program management and process innovation
- Influencing skills; ability to quickly build credibility and gain the confidence of individuals at all levels
- Ability to balance strategic goals and execution capabilities to deliver results
- Versatile problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively handle and drive multiple projects
- Ambitious, innovative, and pro-active with strong team leadership skills
- Keen understanding of healthcare markets
- Strong business and financial acumen with a sense of shareholder responsibility
- Team player with the ability to sell change effectively and influence others
- Strong capacity to communicate - verbally and in writing, including strong presentation skills
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Limited travel required (~10-20%)
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.