We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Make the most of your leadership and management skills to help patients live better lives. The Group Facility Administrator (located in Terre Haute, Indiana) is responsible for the overall operations for nursing services and patient care at two or more chronic hemodialysis facilities. This includes financial management, quality assurance and patient care, safety, risk management, teammate satisfaction, quality index scores, and facility maintenance. In addition, the GFA has full supervisory and management responsibilities for all teammates within assigned facilities such as hiring, teammate relations, performance and professional development, mentoring, annual reviews, salary increases, and terminations.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Group Healthcare Facility Administrator:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in management required; prior management in the healthcare field and experience with multi-site management are preferred
- RN license preferred (required for some locations)
- Minimum of 6 months of ESRD/dialysis experience required; minimum of 2 years' experience in dialysis preferred
- Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire)
- CNN certification preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all DaVita facility computer systems required within 90 days
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Two days are never the same for Clinical Managers at DaVita - Check out a blog
where two of our administrators share their experiences!
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.