DaVita is hiring a Senior Data Analytics Developer to join the team in Tacoma, WA!
This role is a lead developer position, reporting to the Manager of Revenue Operations (ROPS) Business Intelligence (BI) on Team Excelsior, the reporting and analytics team for Revenue operations.
Team Excelsior creates BI products using Informatica, ActiveBatch, Cognos, and other enterprise-level application, tools, and platforms. The lead developer will be an expert at most of these technologies, and will work closely with Team Excelsior to deliver accurate and insightful metrics and information to their partners in ROPS, in a dependable and consistent way. The lead developer will be a member of a sub-team on Team Excelsior, referred to as Excelsior BI, along with the other Team Excelsior developers, but will work in a collaborative environment with analysts and other teammates who will have different roles on the team. The lead developer is expected to guide, coach, and supervise the rest of the developers on Excelsior BI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops back-end ETL and workflow processes and/or front-end reporting and analytics products using Informatica, ActiveBatch, Cognos,
- Tableau, Excel, SQL Server, Oracle, and other technologies as needed
- Follows the established Excelsior BI SDLC, which agrees with the DaVita IT policies and procedures
- Designs processes that are clear, concise, repeatable, and applicable to a wide range of reporting needs
- Recommends improvements and functional changes and updates to planned and existing processes
- Creates and prepares Change Requests for migratin through SDLC process
- Establishes a close working relationship with Team Excelsior teammates and their partners
- Attends Team Excelsior meetings as well as Excelsior BI meetings
- Coordinates with other Team Excelsior developers, as well as other members of Team Excelsior, at all levels, as needed
- Communicates with teammates and partners early and effectively
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other relatable area of study, and/or completion of relevant training programs or courses, and/or 5 years relevant working experience required
- 1 year working as the lead or supervisor of a team or project required
- Expert in the following technologies: Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos Report Studio, Tableau, SQL Server SSIS
- Thrives in a collaborative and fast paced work environment.
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Executes on instructions well, takes the initiative, and makes decisions timely and with the correct amount of urgency
- Works evenings/nights/weekends when necessary
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.