Function as a Technical SME within the phases of an IT program,
including development of future state designs and specifications for
application and technical architectures and application development.
Contribute to the overall alignment of IT delivery to the needs of the
Roles & Responsibilities:
Contribute to the overall alignment of IT delivery to the needs of the business.
Effectively communicate technical information to numerous audiences (including senior management), develop relationships inside and outside of IT, deliver technical recommendations and influence others to change their approach.
Should design integration patterns and object models.
Should be able to harvest / discover rules along with business analyst.
Should do code review of the code authored including JAVA code.
Should be able to test the rules using DVS or JUNIT or SOAP UI.
Should possess below mentioned technical/functional skills.
Java Technical/Functional Skills:
- 7+ years’ experience
in Java-J2EE Development
- Extensive technical
experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts,
Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery, JUnit, Maven and AJAX.
- Java – Experience in
Java. Minimum V6, higher versions preferred.
- SOA experience is
required – Webservices (WSDL/Schema Design), XML XML Parsers.
- Experience working
with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Knowledge and
experience of build and deploy process.
- Other Preferred
- Design and develop In
Memory Data Grid(IMDG) capabilities in an application.
- Design and develop
IBM Integrated Designer(IID) capabilities in an application
- Experience in IBM
- Experience in Cache
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Strong experience in IBM ODM
8.5.1 or above.
- Experience in configuration of
Web sphere log jrule BRMS 126.96.36.199.
- Good experience in decision
Centre and decision server.
- Able to work closely with
Business Analysts team to understand the functionality and participate in
Rules mining to extract Business Rules.
- Should be able to convert
Business rules into IBM ODM rules and present them back to Business
- Should be able to prepare
technical design /solution designs documents.
- Excellent knowledge of BRMS
concepts including best practices.
- Should be certified IBM
Operational Decision Management Developer.
- Experienced in analyzing
Business Requirements, Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Should know webservice and
similar integration techniques.
- Should have experience in Rule
Architecture and object models.
- Ability to understand business
scenario and quickly suggest where BRM can assist in the overall scenario.
IMDG Technical/Functional Skills:
- Design and develop IMDG capabilities
in an application.
- Experience in IBM eXtreme Scale
- Integrating eXtreme Scale with other
- Experience in Cache Solution.
- Need to have excellent
communication skills (including English conversation skills), demonstrate
excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to plan/track
- Technical leadership and
- Agile development experience is
- SAFe methodology experience is
- Excellent team player with
strong communication, inter-personal, presentation skills.
- Experience in working with
multi-location and offshore teams.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.