DaVita is currently seeking a talented Senior Financial Data Analyst in our Federal Way, WA location! <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Are you skilled in Data Analytics and have worked with accounting or finance teams? Do you have an accounting degree or accounting-related background? Are you looking for a FUN work environment in a great team atmosphere? Then this may be for you!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position is responsible for supporting process improvements, metric/report development, special projects, and providing detailed revenue valuation analysis to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values. This includes supporting processes for accounting for center and divisional revenue review, accounts receivable, cash and related transaction analysis, account reconciliation and preparing financial reports for corporate and field operations management, and joint venture partners, as well as internal and external audit agencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Provide and recommend technical solutions to optimize data management and improve business processes.
· Innovate, automate, and maintain account reconciliations, journal entries, schedules, databases, spreadsheets and accounting related tools.
· Understand revenue cycle and data relationships to support integrity of data in revenue related systems.
· Identify, investigate and collaborate with teammates to resolve data inconsistencies and document and test data during the implementation/modification of systems.
· Recognize and follow-up on issues to drive forward projects and provide updates regarding the status of activities and initiatives.
Reporting / Analytics:
· Prepare, modify, and develop selected recurring and ad-hoc financial schedules and related notes for management reporting.
· Prepare communications such as memos, charts, graphs and process documentation.
· Design queries and manipulate large volumes of data to create reporting to identify and interpret revenue trends.
· Analyze detailed datasets, transforming it into meaningful financial information to address complex inquiries and present findings.
· Apply reasoning and creative thinking to turn abstract concepts into decision making tools and reporting.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
QUALIFICATIONS<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Bachelor's degree required from accredited university preferably with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Health Admin.
· Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and SQL. Experience with VBA, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Cognos Business Intelligence tools, other analytical applications or other programming languages is desirable. Be willing to learn new internal systems and tools.
· Working knowledge of accounting functions.
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with ability to probe, question, and listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization.
· Strong data analysis experience with proven ability to manage large datasets and to work effectively at both detail and big-picture levels.
· Proven organizational and time management skills.
· Inquisitive and self-starter with a high degree of initiative, urgency, attention to detail, and follow through.
· Critical thinker with demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, draw conclusions, solve problems, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "v" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.