GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Senior BusinessAnalyst is responsible for working with users and technical staff to gather user and business requirements. This professional will focus on understanding the clients' business needs and how to meet their needs. The Business Analyst will assist in requirements gathering and project leadership; drive the analysis, design, and development of the solution; write detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to deploy the business solution; plan for testing to ensure our recommended solution meets the business needs; and work closely with the IT management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Interact with the Business to gather requirements, with primary focus being on packaged applications, such as Oracle eBusiness (Oracle EBS)/Oracle Financials.
- Document requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Serve as a liaison between technical and non-technical team members.
- Coordinate with QA and document project/release level user acceptance testing.
- Facilitate application design sessions and work with the development team during the development phase
- Prepare and/or present documentation of business/technical presentations.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Coordinate software development projects, including participating in the preparation of an overall project plan, incorporating costs and tasks from the various components, and ensuring a successful and timely project implementation.
- Provide production support assistance, including on call rotation.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in a Senior Business Analyst role.
- BA/BS degree in a technology related field, business administration or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to deal with all levels of the organization.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong analysis and facilitation skills
- Able to consume large amounts of information and translate into organized and structured requirements documentation
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects and clients Processes
- Experience with working with packaged/purchased application enhancements, projects, and production support.
- Willingness to Travel (5 - 10%)
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.